Board-Eligible General Surgeon in Birmingham, AL
S. Andrew Sabo, MD
Dr. Andrew Sabo is a board-eligible general surgeon. He completed his Surgical Residency at Brookwood Baptist Health System in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Sabo strives for excellence in caring for patients using a patient-centered approach as minimally invasive as possible. He has an interest in all aspects of general surgery including minimally invasive and robotic surgery, hernia repair, gallbladder, colon, spleen, reflux disease, breast and thyroid conditions.
“To provide the best care possible for all of my patients using the latest and most effective techniques available. To continue to push myself to obtain excellence and give my patients the best experience possible, while individualizing and focusing on each unique patient and their needs. To work daily to be the best husband and father I can be for my family.”
- Surgical Residency: Brookwood Baptist Health Systems, Birmingham, AL.
- MD: University of South Florida Morsani School of Medicine
- Masters: University of South Florida
- Undergraduate: University of West Florida
- American College of Surgeons, Associate Fellow
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- American Board of Surgeons, Board Eligible